Thai Quinoa Bowl
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Prep Notes: N/A
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup dry roasted quinoa
2/3 cup coconut milk
1 cup water
A pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup red pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Rinse quinoa.
- Bring coconut milk and water to a boil.
- Add quinoa, salt, and garlic.
- Bring back to a boil, cover, and reduce heat.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and stir in red peppers and sesame oil.
- Let sit covered for 5 minutes then serve.